Cost: $30/per day
Sign up for 5 or more
days and save $5/day!
Click Here for the Registration Form
Open to those in Primary to grade 6, our Godly Play PD Day Camps will allow your kids to embarke on a journey of imagination and discovery. In Godly Play we enter into our parables, sacred stories, play, silence and liturgy in order to discover God, ourselves, one another and the world around us. At each camp your child can look forward to:
- A Godly Play story, with work time and feast
- Creative station including craft, art, music and movement
- Group Games
- Outdoor play
- Kitchen Creations
- Snacks (morning and afternoon)
- Large group songs, experiential worship
- Sept. 27 – God Made What?!
- Oct. 25 – Caring for God’s Creation
- Nov. 22 – Getting Ready for Christmas
- Nov. 28 – On Our Way to Bethlehem
- Mar. 25 – Hunting for Easter Eggs
- Apr. 2 – Easter; That’s Not What We Expected
- May 15 – Happy Birthday, Church!
What you Need to Know:
- Open to those in Primary to grade 6
- PD Day camps will run between 9am to 5pm
- Additional drop off and pick up times are available between 8am and 6pm for an extra fee of $5.
- Bring your own peanut-free lunch
- 2 snacks will be provided
- Be prepared for outdoor play in almost any weather
Contact Rev. Jenny Drewitz for questions or to register,
spaces are limited: