Celebrating the spiritual life of all of God`s children, while living into the stories of faith
Godly Play PD Day Camp 2019-2020 Dates
Cost: $30/per day – Sign up for 5 or more days and save $5/day!
Sept. 27 – God Made What?!
Oct. 25 – Caring for God’s Creation
Nov. 22 – Getting Ready for Christmas
Nov. 28 – On Our Way to Bethlehem
Mar. 25 – Hunting for Easter Eggs
Apr. 2 – Easter; That’s Not What We Expected
May 15 – Happy Birthday, Church!
What the day will include:
• A Godly Play story, with work time and feast
• Creative station including craft, art, music and movement
• group games
• Outdoor play
• Kitchen Creations
• Snacks (morning and afternoon)
• Large group songs, experiential worship
What you Need to Know:
• Open to those in Primary to grade 6
• PD Day camps will run between 9am to 5pm
• Additional drop off and pick up times are available between 8am and 6pm for an extra fee of $5.
• Bring your own peanut-free lunch
• 2 snacks will be provided
• Be prepared for outdoor play in almost any weather
What is Godly Play?
A creative and imaginative approach to Christian nurture that celebrates the spiritual life of the child and helps them make sense of the world.
In Godly Play we enter into our parables, sacred stories, play, silence and liturgy in order to discover God, ourselves, one another and the world around us.
Visit Godlyplay.ca for more details.
Contact Rev. Jenny Drewitz for questions, spaces are limited.
Click here for the registration form